Sunday, November 20, 2011

Soothing Shades of Gray

Have you heard?  Gray tones are in!!  Of course you've heard, gray is everywhere these days.  I've been saying "gray is the new beige" for a while now.   I love gray, both light and dark tones.  But what I find most interesting is that clients either love the color or they absolutely hate it!  It's very black and white when it comes to gray.   For those who are embracing the trend,  gray tones are popping up in dining rooms, kitchens & bedrooms.  I think the right tone of gray can be very soothing and calming.  Check out the rooms below... which is your favorite?











Here is a nicely saturated yet soothing gray from Benjamin Moore. Look how nice it looks in the following two bedrooms.

Benjamin Moore Storm # AF-700

Traditional Home

Traditional Home 


Coming soon....my favorite shades of gray!

No comments:

Post a Comment