Monday, November 24, 2014

Living Room Reveal

I had the pleasure of working with the nicest couple helping them furnish their new living room.  The room had a nice foundation with a bound sisal rug and textured blinds.  We started by painting the walls Benjamin Moore Papaya #957 and used Kentucky Haze #AC-16 on back of the bookcases.  Once that was complete new furniture from Ethan Allen completed the room.  It's hard to say what I love most about the space, but I do think the Baldwin chairs look stunning in our Mazy Red fabric! The living room glows now with soft shades of cream, red and blue.   

Inspiration Board

 Wall color Benjamin Moore Papaya #957

Back of bookcases Benjamin Moore Kentucky Haze AC-16


Before pictures









If you need help with a decorating project, I'd love to help!  Please contact me @ pfortuna.houzz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment