Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Obsession

I've been obsessed with House of Turquoise since I discovered it some time ago.   If you haven't checked out Erin's blog, you are missing out!  It was the one blog that inspired me to start my own.  Always chock full of stunning pictures, it's the true definition of "eye candy" to me!  So as a nod to my favorite blogger, I am re-posting a few pictures that she included last week.

In a previous post on bright & bold patterns, I featured a gorgeous photo of a living room from Emily Ruddo of Armonia Decors.   House of Turquoise recently showcased the designer's holiday decor.  (BTW, she is also the design editor of a newly launched online magazine called Toujours Magazine. so be sure to click on the links to visit her website and while you are there visit her blog too.)  I love what Emily has done to decorate for the holidays, something I need to tackle this week.  Check out her mantel and whimsical blue and green Christmas tree!!  This will be my inspiration to start decorating.





I could drool over this picture!!!  (you know I am obsessed with bar carts too)..... ready to dive right into that cranberry cocktail!   Happy Decorating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment