Saturday, December 10, 2011

Schumacher Wallpaper

As a color consultant I am recommending paint all the time.  But every so often a room will call out for wallpaper.   With so many options of colors, patterns and textures, your choices of wallcoverings are endless!!  I came across these hand blocked wallcoverings from Schumacher, and thought they were gorgeous! Love the vibrant colors in the wallpaper below, and I am crazy over the papered ceiling too!!  To see the full line of Schumacher's Jaipur collection of wallcoverings, click on the link below.






Here are a few other patterns worth sharing from their Modern Glamour Collection



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those papers! Too bad my husband has banned wall paper from my box of tricks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this blog. It is very informative for all to get the best nautical wallpaper. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete