Wednesday, December 21, 2011

TV/Playroom

I am currently working with the nicest couple to renovate their basement.  An earlier fall storm caused some flooding that required them to install all new flooring, so they are using the opportunity to renovate the space as a playroom/tv room for their kids.



I love the colors in this indoor/outdoor rug from Lamps Plus.  This rug is made with fade resistant, antibacterial fibers, making it perfect for a kids playroom.

Sherwin Williams Site White #7070

To keep the basement bright, I am suggesting SW Site White on all walls in the playroom area with Unusual Gray as the accent wall where the flat screen TV will be hung.

 Sherwin Williams Unusual Gray #7059

I'll try to take some pictures once the room is complete.  I'm hoping that Santa is bringing me a new camera for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment