Sunday, October 20, 2013

Guest House

The holidays are right around the corner and I am hoping to have a house full of family. There is nothing better than a large family get-together for the holidays.  But then I think.......hosting a large family get-together would be even better if I had a gorgeous guest house!!  My thoughts take me back to the guest house below, featured not too long ago on South Shore Decorating Blog via House of Turquoise.  This gorgeous guest house was designed by Tillman Long Interiors and features a relaxing and functional floor plan.  Simple and elegant furnishings in a calming color palette sets the stage for a tranquil visit for sure. The space boosts many architectural details; I love the sliding barn doors that separate the sleeping and living space.  Heck, if I had this guest house I'd opt to move out of my home and check in here when I had guests!  









Photographed by  Emily Jenkins Followill Architect:  D. Stanley Dixon 

2 comments:

  1. I would love to know the color of paint on the trim and shiplap in these pictures. Do you know what paint was used? thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, I never saw your question! I do not know the color but you could contact the designer to inquire. http://tillmanlonginteriors.com/contact

    ReplyDelete