Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Benjamin Moore Favorites

I am thinking of painting my living room before the holidays.  It's been Oriental Silk (a retired Benjamin Moore color) for years now but it's time for a change.  I recommend paint colors all the time, so why am I having trouble deciding for myself?  Too many favorites, I guess. Below are a few under consideration and thanks to Traditional Home, an image too!  For additional sources, check out the link to Traditional Home.

Sterling #1591



Templeton Gray #HC-161


Victoria Garden #1531


Raintree Green #1496


Bali #702


Spring Thaw #1508


Gettysburg Gray HC-107



1 comment:

  1. Wow! After all I got a webpage from where I be able
    to genuinely get valuable data concerning my study and knowledge.


    my blog post tefal raclette grill

    ReplyDelete