Saturday, October 22, 2011

2011 Color of the Year

Benjamin Moore has selected Vintage Wine as the 2011 Color of the Year.  This deep plummy brown is gorgeous...plus what's not to like about a color named Vintage Wine!


I recommend numerous shades of Benjamin Moore paints everyday to my clients, but lately the colors I've been suggesting are oddly named after food items!  Could this be because I've started my "countdown-to-my-BIG-birthday-diet" and subconsciously I have food on the brain?!?  Who knows..... either way these are great colors, so I thought I would share them with you!

 Macadamia Nut # 191

 Frosted Toffee # 988

 Dried Basil # 522

 Caramel Apple # 1042

 Baked Pretzel #1126

Latte #2163-60

 
 Butter Pecan # OC-89

Rhubarb #2207-30


Don't you love this room painted in Rhubarb?

No comments:

Post a Comment