Friday, March 2, 2012

A New Opportunity

After 10 years as a paint consultant I am moving on to another adventure.  A wonderful opportunity has developed and I will be joining Ethan Allen as a Design Consultant in their Danbury, CT showroom.  I am excited to work with my clients exclusively at Ethan Allen!  Their full service showroom is stunning and is chock-full of gorgeous furnishings and accessories.  If you haven't had a chance to stop in to see the newly refurbished showroom in Danbury, it is a must see!!  Ethan Allen offers luxurious furnishings in a variety of styles, as well as as full range of items including draperies, rugs and accessories.  There truly is something for everyone at Ethan Allen!  Here is a peek at some of their offerings.  I look forward to seeing you in Danbury soon!










I hope to keep blogging about color and design......because now that I 
started to blog it may be too hard to stop!  
:)


 
Also, I BIG thank you to all my paint clients over the years. 
It has been wonderful meeting and working with you!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Sounds like a fun and exciting move, and I hope it will be an amazing adventure!

    ReplyDelete