Sunday, April 7, 2013

HGTV Smart Home

The chilly spring in the Northeast has me dreaming I had a second home somewhere warm. On the top of my list is Florida.  A cottage close to the beach would be perfect!  Well as long as I am dreaming, I'm goin' dream BIG and try to win HGTV's new Smart Home.  Located near Jacksonville, Florida the house is a tropical oasis for the soon-to-be winner.  Check out the photos below and be sure to link over to HGTV's Smart Home blog, for more details on this green home. You can enter the sweepstakes as well, I only ask that if you're the lucky winner, you invite me down for a few weeks!! :)   















3 comments:

  1. Aftег looking ονer а feω of the articleѕ
    on уour blog, Ι ѕeriοusly apprecіаte
    your way of ωrіting a blοg. I аԁdеd it tο my bookmaгk ωеbpagе list and ωill be checking bасk in the near future.
    Plеase visit my webѕite toо аnԁ let me knοw your oρinion.



    my ωebsite - logiciel de référencement professionnel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to taκe part in a contest for оne of the greatest wеbsіteѕ
    online. I most certainlу will highly rеcommend this site!


    my ѕitе; core

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Nice post. Most of the times i never spend a most of the time on any posts. But i really like you post and i read your post. Thank you for sharing and keep posting a more post on new topics

    ReplyDelete