Friday, October 31, 2014

Bar Carts!

I had a stressful day at work and dreamed of wallowing in my large glass of red wine as I drove home.  It reminded me of a post I did years ago on bar carts......so I decided to re-post it, which was much easier than actually blogging about something new, especially after a few glasses of red wine!! :)



For those of you who know me well, know my nightly ritual is a glass of red wine.  And for those of you that know me really well, know that it usually turns into two or three glasses!  Often I am sipping away as I blog, (which explains the various typos).  I love it when I come across a well designed home bar.  Here are a few I thought were worth sharing.







Source Unknown








Oops....drank too much and lost the photo credit!! sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment