Sunday, September 25, 2011

Home Office

The task today is to clean and organize my office. I have to say I am not that unorganized but the thought of diving in head first into this project is a little overwhelming.  My home office occupies only a 10' x 10' space and is ideally located between my kitchen and living room.  But I am now wishing it was smaller!!  My home office is like my purse...the bigger it is, the more useless stuff is in there!  So to avoid the task at hand, I am blogging instead about petit home office spaces that are confined to a closet....love that concept.  :)

 Sunset    


  



The photos above feature fellow blogger Kelly Rae Roberts' office, inspired by Country Living 


Image via google- source unknown



Decor Pad

Love the office above....what great shelving!  OK, am off to clean my office.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment