Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Early Christmas!

I was in Starbucks today getting my usual fix (I really go there for the free wifi so I can check my emails on my itouch, but that's a whole other story), and Christmas songs were playing!!!!  Now I know we already had an October snowstorm here in New York, but I am not ready to hear holiday jingles before Thanksgiving!  Speaking of Christmas, I was working with a client, helping select paint colors for her new kitchen and ironically we ended up with this combination:

Kitchen Cabinetry:
 BM White Christmas #872



Kitchen Wall Color:
BM Sleigh Bells # 1480


White Christmas and Sleigh Bells.... I'm sure it will be stunning!  I'll try to have the client send us a picture of the finished product.  

Oh well, just needed to vent.  Am I the only one annoyed by early holiday music??  :)

1 comment:

  1. OH LAWDY...My oldest started askin' about it last week..and dontcha know the radio started playing it...Now it blares in our house all day and all night...AAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete